El Retiro 47, Orihuela Costa, ref:675
- Location: Orihuela Costa, Playa Flamenca
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 117 m²
- Construction year: 2001
- Distance to beach: approx. 0,8 km
- Orientation: South (day sun), North (cooler in the summer)
- Price: 189.000 €
- Community fees approx. 450 € per year
- Other expenses: The asset transfer tax of 10%, as well as the legalization of purchase about 4-6% of the purchase price.
- airconditioning, parking place, private solarium, balcony, private yard, underfloor heating in bathrooms, furnished kitchen with appliances, seaviews
- pool area, parking
Real estate agent
+34 696 757 912
This spacious townhouse is perfectly located in Playa Flamenca!
There is a lot of light thanks to the large rooms and exits and windows on both sides of the house.
The home is optimally located in front of the pool and with terraces both on the south side for sun all day, and on the north side to seek shade during hot days.
From here it is walking distance to several of the beautiful beaches on Orihuela Costa. There are also several shops and restaurants nearby and it is 800m to Zenia Boulevard, the large shopping center with over 150 shops and restaurants.
On Saturdays, there is a market around the corner where you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables and other delicacies.
In Playa Flamenca there is also the town hall and a local police station as well as buses to Torrevieja, Alicante and Cartagena.
You do not need a car here because you are so close to everything you could possibly need!
The house is consistently of good quality. It has been renovated in stages and, among other things, underfloor heating has been installed in the bathroom. In each bedroom and in the living room there is air conditioning and there are also wall-mounted heating elements. There are a total of 4 different terraces and balconies in both north and south, so here you will find both sun and shade, depending on what you want during the season.
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen and living room as well as a bathroom with shower. There is also a utility room with washing machine and cleaning facilities. In addition, there is another spacious storage room under the stairs leading up to the second floor. There are two large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and the tastefully renovated bathroom with underfloor heating and shower. From one bedroom there is a balcony overlooking the pool area.
At the top there is another bedroom with large closets and access to the terrace facing south with lovely sea views and beyond Orihuela Costa.
We asked the owners about five things they liked most about their townhouse and got the following answer:
1. The house is large and spacious.
2. Proximity to everything: 800 m to the beach with the promenade, 700 m to Zenia Boulevard, 300 m to Mercadona. You do not need a car here.
3. It is very beautiful in the area, almost like an oasis of flowers and palm trees.
4. Here you do not have to lock the door when you swim in the pool, which is located 3 m from the terrace.
5. Fantastic views from the terrace on the third floor facing south with sea views and shelter from the wind.